During the 10th European Conference – FISA 2022 – EURADWASTE ’22, Marta SERRANO (CIEMAT, ES) presented the STRUMAT-LTO project together with other actual RPV projects. The lecture titled “ENTENTE – ATLASplus – NOMAD – STRUMAT-LTO Euratom projects supporting Long Term Operation of primary circuit components, including RPV” was given in Lyon, France.
The CEA and the European Commission, as the hosts, organized the 10th Edition of Euratom research and training conferences on fission safety of reactor systems (FISA 2022) and radioactive waste management (EURADWASTE ’22). These events were organized under the scope of the French Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
The two events gathered 500 stakeholders altogether. The objectives of the conferences were:
- To take part to discussions on the state of play of R&D and key challenges addressed at national, European and international levels, synergies and partnerships and future perspectives.
- To share updated information on achievements of some 80 projects carried out since the previous conferences edition in 2019 (as part of the Horizon 2020 Euratom Research and Training Framework Programme),
- To interact within dedicated parallel and poster sessions, exhibitions, business and Young Generation Nuclear researchers’ matchmaking interviews (YGN, Atomicareers)…
- To reward relevance and excellence performed in nuclear research and innovation: ENEN PhD Event & Prize, calls for PhD and MSc posters, R&D topics and Nuclear Innovation Prize,
- To learn more about the latest European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation for the period 2021-27, ‘Horizon Europe’ and ‘Euratom Research and Training’ programmes, and forward-looking key policy recommendations from all stakeholders and policy makers.